- Android Development – Database Management
Good tutorial on using SQLite on Android
- iPad vs stone
How does the iPad compare to a rock?
- BP Public Relations (BPGlobalPR) on Twitter
Much more entertaining than BP’s official Twitter account.
- It’s OK Not to Write Unit Tests
Functional tests are more useful than unit tests, here are a few good reasons why.
- Fantom – Boring by Design
“Boring” is a very underrated feature for programming languages.
- Lost Meets Lucasarts
Pure geek awesomery.
- Using C in GCC is OK
gcc to be rewritten in C++: “We should use features that are relatively easy for C programmers to understand”
- LucasArts Posters – LucasForums
Amazing work on the finest game posters from LucasArts