The TestNG team is happy to announce the availability of TestNG 2.3.
The version is available at
http://beust.com/testng as well as the new documentation, which has been
considerably improved (highlighted code snippets,
detailed DTD, ant task
and description of all the new features).
- beforeSuite, afterSuite, beforeTest,
- Revamped ant task with haltonfailure and other helpful flags
- Better stack traces and improved level control for verbosity
- Better syntax for including and excluding methods in testng.xml
- Test classes can be invoked on the command line
- … and many bug fixes.
Also, TestNG has joined
OpenSymphony (big thanks to Patrick and Hani for setting this up). As
a consequence of this move, there is now a
users forum as well as a Wiki and JIRA for issue tracking.
Try it and let us know what you think!